Rock n Roll Chain Lube (4 fl. oz.)
This chain lube moved the 21st century closer to the 22nd century. Drive-trains look like they just came out of the box. The well known smoothness and quietness that Rock "N" Roll Lubes are known all over the world for, just went to a new level. Comes in a 4 fl. oz. (118.3ml) bottle.
What is the difference between the Extreme, Absolute Dry, and the Gold?
The Extreme (Blue) is a wet lube, Absolute Dry (Red) is a dry lube and the Gold is in between.
- Shake well and apply a stream of lube to the chain at the cassette.
- Do not drip the lube on like you would oil. This is not oil!
- Get the chain really wet, this stuff cleans and lubes all in one.
- Freewheel the chain backwards for about 5 seconds...no less.
- Wipe off all the excess lube... all of it, then wipe the chain as clean as it will get.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or FB msg us at https://www.facebook.com/YellowCycling to confirm availability of desired type of lube before purchasing.